Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017, Apply For 86 Posts CO, AO, Typist at ecourts.gov.in: Thanjavur District Court has published the notification to recruit the candidates for 86 Vacant Posts of Computer Operator, Steno Typist, Junior Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Driver, Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Night Watchman. The interested and eligible candidate may apply on or before the last which is 2nd August 2017. the Application Form Fill Procedure has already started and lot’s of candidates have filled up their Thanjavur District Court Recruitment Application Form. If you are eligible and interested to latest Jobs so hurry up and apply now by visiting at www.ecourts.gov.in. For other details, about Thanjavur District Court Recruitment Notification 2017 like application fee, selection process, how to apply, etc., are given below in this post.
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017
Hey, guys, we are sharing here the latest govt. jobs advertisement details. Here is the great employment notice has published for those candidates who are interesting to work in the Court. The Thanjavur District recently now release the recruitment notice for the 86 empty post to fill the various number of post in their department. It’s a good opportunity for you to get a government job so guys hurry up and apply for Thanjavur Court Job 2017 only offline mode by sending the application form in prescribed format.
|Organization Name||Thanjavur District Court|
|Post Name(s)||Office Assistant Typist Jobs.|
|Number of Vacancies||86 Posts.|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Thanjavur Court Post-wise No of Vacancy Details:
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Senior Bailiff: 10 Posts
- Computer Operator (Temporary Post): 07 Posts
- Office Assistant: 18 Posts
- Masalchi: 10 Posts
- Steno Typist (Temporary Post): 04 Posts
- Typist (Temporary Post): 11 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Temporary Post): 15 Posts
- Sanitary Worker/Sweeper: 03 Posts
- Night Watchman: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification Post Wise:
The candidate age details are mention in this table which is different and posts wisely.
|Sl. No||Category of candidates||Minimum Age Limit (should have completed 18 years of age)||Maximum Age Limit (should not have completed)|
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18||35|
|2||Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities||18||32|
|3||“Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s).||18||30|
Application Fee: Check the Thanjavur District Court Computer Operator, Typist Posts Recruitment Notification 2017.
Selection Process: The aspirants will select on their performance base in the Interview.
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Thanjavur. 613 001
Post-Wise Pay Scale (Salary):
- Computer Operator (Temporary Post) – Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Steno Typist (Temporary Post) – Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Typist (Temporary Post) – Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Junior Assistant (Temporary Post) – Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Driver – Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.4800-10000+ Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Masalchi – Rs.4800-10000+ Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Night Watchman – Rs.4800-10000+ Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- SanitaryWorker/Sweeper – Rs.4800-10000+ Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.07.2017.
Last date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2017.
How to Apply For Thanjavur District Court Application Form 2017
- Open the Thanjavur District Court official website ecourts.gov.in.
- Download the advertisement from and read it carefully.
- Fill the form with mandatory details of personal and professional.
- Attach all the documents, photograph and signature of the candidates.
- Then verify the application form twice.
- After verification send the application form to the address below.
Also, check: Assam Postal Circle GDS Result 2017
District Court Thanjavur Jobs 2017
It’s an official announcement which has to declare by the Thanjavur District Court to fill the various no of the empty post of Computer Operator, Typist, and other posts. Interested candidates only apply in offline mode. Another way for applying will not be accepted by the department so guys apply along with the copy of required documents.