J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Jr Assistant, Steno Typist at jkhighcourt.nic.in: The Jammu & Kashmir High Court recently released the J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill up the 279 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Steno Typist. This is good news those all job seeker who are searching govt. job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last date 15th June. Before applying the Jr Assistant and Steno Typist Post read the official notification. Regarding J&K Recruitment 2017 all information has provided in this post for example exam date, previous year paper, syllabus, age, category wise number of post, etc.
J&K High Court Recruitment 2017
J&K High Court was established in 1928. Letters patent established it, which was issued by the Maharaja of Jammu Kashmir. The seat of the court shuffles between its summer capital, which is Srinagar and the winter capital that is Jammu. It has sanctioned judge strength of 14 out of that, 9 are permanent judges and additional 5 judges.
|Name of the commission||Jammu and Kashmir High Court|
|Total Number of Posts||279 Vacancies|
|Name of the vacant Post||Steno Typist & Junior Assistant Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Offline mode|
|Work Location||Jammu Kashmir|
|Type of Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply form||26th May 2017|
|Last Date to apply form||15th June 2017|
J&K High Court Online Application 2017
|Name of the available Vacancy||Name of the Cadre||Number of the vacancy|
|Steno Typist||Jammu Division||30 posts|
|Steno Typist||Kashmir Division||48 posts|
|Junior Assistant||Jammu Division||67 posts|
|Junior Assistant||Kashmir Division||134 posts|
Education Qualification: Candidates must Graduate in any stream from recognized Board or University.
Age Details: We tell you all interested aspirants that as on 1st January 2017 min 18 and max 40 years.
- Sc/ST Candidates: 42 Years
- For Physical Handicapped: 42 Years
- For Ex-Serviceman: 48 Years
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- via demand draft in the favor of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch Jammu & Kashmir Bank.
Selection Process: The applicant’s selection will be behalf of their performance in
- Written Exam
How to Apply for J&K High Court Jr Ass. & ST
If you are interested in applying for J&K High Court Job 2017 read the below mention instruction.
- Go to visit official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Search Recruitment link and then click on it
- Read Notification carefully
- click on the apply button
- fill all the information
- upload photograph with signature, and other required documents
- click on final submission button & then take a copy of the registration
- At last, send the application form to the postal address that is mention below.
- Postal Address: Office of Pr. District & Sessions Judge of the Concerned District
Applicants need to attach the documents with application form such as:
- certificate of Qualification and marks
- certificate of 6 (Six) month computer course
- certificate of Character
- certificate of Date of Birth
- certificate of Diploma in shorthand and typing
- certificate of Permanent Resident
- Demand draft
|Starting date to submit the application form||26th May 2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form||15th June 2017|
This is the latest job Notification of J&K High Court Job 2017. Through official website, you can fill the application form in prescribed format. While filling up the application form if you face any problem to concern with us via comment. Stay tuned with us for more updates and latest govt. jobs.
Incoming search terms:
- junior assistant high court srinagar ass exms