DSSSB Recruitment 2017, Apply Online For 1074 Grade IV Posts DASS, JE, LDC at delhi.gov.in: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board(DSSB) has a few days back released the DSSSB Jobs 2017 Notification to fill the 1074 Vacant Post in the Delhi State Government Department. DSSSB Grade IV DASS Application Form filling up process will start from 1st August and the last date to apply for DSSSB Grade IV Recruitment 2017 is 21st August. Candidates are advised before applying for DSSSB Jobs 2017 read here or official site of DSSSB DSSSB Grade IV DASS Notification 2017 there are all details is available such as DSSSB Vacancy post wise, Pay Scale, how to apply, selection process, application form, etc. Read here in this post latest information related to DSSSB Recruitment.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017
All the job hunters who are looking govt. job in the Delhi State’s govt. Department and waiting for DSSS Recruitment. We hereby inform you all that DSSSB has published the DSSSB Job Advertisement for 1074 empty posts of Group B & C. The Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 from 1st August. The Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has invited the application form for 1074 LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Grade-IV (DASS), Statistical Assistant, Field Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil) and others post.
DSSSB LDC Application Form 2017
|Association Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Grade IV DASS, Grade-II DASS, JE, LDC, FSO, Assistant, Librarian & Others|
|Availability of DSSSB JE Applications||01st to 21st August 2017|
|Selection Process||Tier 1, Tier 2 Exam & Skill Test|
|Official Website Address||www.delhi.gov.in|
DSSSB Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||DSSSB Job Vacancy|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||34|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Food Safety Officer||05|
- Candidates, upper age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years as on January 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt rules. Reservation will be given for Residents of Delhi only, Candidates from other states will be considered as General category candidates.
|Posts Name||Education Qualification for DSSSB Application Form|
|LDC (Lowe Division Clerk)||12th class pass and 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi|
|Grade-II (DASS)||Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Agriculture.|
|Statistical Assistant||Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational research / Mathematical Statistics / Applies statistics.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Draughtsman Grade-III||Matriculation and 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship|
|Field Assistant||Matriculation /High School Pass|
|Food Safety Officer||Degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree|
|Librarian||Graduate with diploma in Library Science and One year’s professional experience.|
|Librarian||Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science with Diploma in computer application|
DSSSB Pay Scale Post Wise:
|Name of Post||Age Limitation||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Lower Division Clerk||18 years to 27 years||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 1900/-|
|Grade-II (DASS)||20 years to 27 years||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18 years to 30 years|
|Draughtsman Grade-III||18 years to 27 years||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 2000/-|
|Food Safety Officer||Not exceeding 30 Years||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Librarian||Below 37 years|
|Librarian Dte. Of Training||Not exceeding 30 Years|
- General/ OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee (Non-Refundable) while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates are exempted from paying application fees.Application fee should be paid through
Mode of Payment:
- Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Challan through State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
DSSSB LDC Selection Process:
- One Tier Examination
- Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test (Wherever applicable)
Registration will start:- 01.08.2017
Last date of submission:- 21.08.2017
Last date of form Submission:- 21.08.2017
How to Apply For DSSB Grade IV Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website at dsssbonline.nic.in
- Navigate to Vacancies section.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Now click on “Apply Now” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with filling all marked details.
- Make the fee payment.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Verify details and submit the application form.
- Take print out of system generated application for future reference
Click here for- Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017
DSSSB Recruitment 2017, DSSSB Vacancy 2017, DSSSB DASS Jobs 2017 Apply Online
All the Interested candidates make sure that you have domicile of Delhi State and having required qualification otherwise you will not able to apply for DSSSB Recruitment. The DSSSB Recruitment board each year issued the Jobs notification to fill the various no of vacant post of Delhi State’s Department. DSSSB work under the Delhi State Government and conducts many different types written exam to select the deserving aspirant.