CAT 2017 Notification CAT Online Registration Application Form & Exam Date at iimcat.ac.in: CAT 2017 Notification has been discharged on 30th July 2017. Common Admission Test (CAT 2017) is one of the aggressive selection tests for seeking after postgraduate projects in Business Administration. It is the portal for admission to 19 Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and different B-schools situated the nation over. This national level examination is led by the IIMs on the turn premise. For the year 2017, it will be led by IIM, Lucknow. Consistently countless show up in the CAT examination and the number is expanding step by step. So as to prevail in CAT, legitimate time administration and contriving the training to fathom the inquiry with the traps and easy routes will enable you to export the test and score too well.
CAT 2017 Notification
Despite the fact that the official enrollment of CAT begins in the long stretch of August and the test happens in November, we present to you the conditional dates of the initiation of the CAT (in view of earlier year genuine dates) so you have a reasonable thought regarding CAT and plan your readiness in like manner.
CAT Application Form 2017
Notification release date: 30 July 2017
Registration commencement: 9 August 2017
Last date for Online Registration: 20 September 2017
Issue of Admit Card: 18 October 2017
CAT 2017 Exam date: 26 November 2017
Result Announcement: January 2018
CAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- 3 Sections – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) and Quantitative Ability (QA).
- Total number of questions – 100 in 180 minutes.
- 1 hour limit for each section.
- No negative marking for Non-MCQs.
- No provision of shifting between the sections.
- Online calculator to be a part of the exam again.
CAT Online Registration 2017:
- The candidates who are interested in CAT 2017 are required to apply online.
- CAT 2017 Registration will be started from 9th August 2017.
- Before applying for CAT 2017, check your eligibility by referring the eligibility document available on the official website of CAT 2017.
- The registrations will be done till 20th September 2017. For payment purpose, net banking, credit card (Visa/Master/American Express)/ Debit card (Visa/Master) will be applicable.
- The general candidates/NC-OBC has to pay Rs. 1800 while the candidates of reserved community (SC/ST ) will be charged Rs. 900. In addition to this payment, transaction processing fees will also be applicable separately.
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized University/ Institutions.
Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories must have at least 45% marks.
CAT Preparation Tips 2017
Preparation is the underlying stride for each assignment and for exam readiness it works as well. Be that as it may, how one ought to plan for CAT? What’s more, the appropriate response is quite straightforward, design your investigation hours according to the syllabus.
Experience the most recent syllabus and exam design before beginning readiness. Allude the correct investigation material and books that additionally contain the earlier years comprehended inquiry papers. Designate some of your chance for rest additionally and don’t maintain a strategic distance from the update.