Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2017, Apply Online, Download Application Form: The official notification has issued by the University of Calicut for admission into 2 year B.Ed program course for the academic year 2017-2019 offered at Govt. Colleges/Aided Colleges/ University Teacher Education Centres/Unaided colleges affiliated. Interested and eligible candidates who are waiting for Calicut University Admission 2017 process can apply before the 2nd August 2017 to visit the official website of University. Read here all the important details such as Notification, Advertisement, Admission Application Form, Fees, Selection Process, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Last Date of apply, seat allotment etc.
Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2017
Candidates who are eagerly looking for admission in Bachelor of Education 2 year course offered by the University of Calicut can apply only for Centralized Admission Process otherwise their Calicut University B.Ed Admission Application Form will not accept by the supervision of the Chief Co-ordinator of Calicut University Teacher Education Centres. Here is the B.Ed Admission 2017 related all important dates are shared by us. Check out the important dates of Calicut University Admission 2017.
|Commencement of Online Registration.||29th May of 2017.|
|Last Date to Register Online.||15th June of 2017.|
|Forwarding of Rank List of Registered Students Under General Category and Community Quota to the Colleges.||21st June of 2017.|
|Publication of Rank List by the Colleges||22 Jun 2017|
|Admission by the Colleges||27th to 29th June of 2017.|
|Uploading the Admitted Students to the Admitted Link by the colleges||30th June of 2017.|
|Commencement of Classes||03rd July of 2017.|
|Uploading Students Admitted after 29th June of 2017 to the Admitted Link||31st July of 2017 to 02nd August of 2017.|
|Closing Date of Admission||02 Aug 2017|
University of Calicut B.Ed admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- i) B. A./B. Sc/M.Com Degree of the University of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto under 10+ 2+3 pattern, with minimum 50% marks in Part III or Masters Degree in the same subject with minimum 50% marks. However, 10+2+3 Pattern is not insisted for B.A/B.Sc Degree holders under liberalized scheme of the University of Calicut.
- ii) SC/ST candidates including natives of Lakshadweep and candidates under Teacher Quota need only a pass in the Qualifying Examination
- iii) Relaxation of 5% marks for OBC and OEC candidates will be allowed to the minimum required marks.
Relaxation in Marks For B.Ed Admission 2017-19
- SC/ST candidates including natives of Lakshadweep and candidates under Teacher Quota need only a pass in the Qualifying Exam. Relaxation of 5% marks for OBC, SEBC and OEC candidates will be allowed to the minimum required marks
Blind Candidates will be given 5% concession in aggregate marks
- There is no upper age limit for admission to B.Ed Courses.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
The fee to be remitted at the time of admission:
- 1) Tuition Fee – Rs. 25,000/-
- 2) Admission fee – Rs. 1,000/-
- 3) Fee for Students Welfare Programme – Rs. 200/-
- 4) Sports Affiliation Fee – Rs. 100/-
- 5) University Union Fee – Rs. 50/-
- 6) Athletic Fee – Rs. 60/-
- Total Rs.26,410/-
- S.S.L.C (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
- b) Qualifying Degree (Degree/P.G.) Certificate
- c) Mark lists of Qualifying Degree Exam. (Part I, II & III) & of higher qualifications, if any.
- d) Equivalency Certificate from the University of Calicut in case of candidates who passed the qualifying examinations from Universities outside Kerala.
- e) Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate (obtained within 6 months)
- f) Nativity Certificate from the Village Officer in respect of those who are eligible for Nativity Weightage.
- g) Community Certificate from the competent Authority in the case of SC/ST/OEC/ETB/MU/OBH/LC and SIUC candidates.
- h) Original Chalan receipt for Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) remitted to the Calicut University fund towards Application Fee.
- i) Income Certificate in the case of candidates eligible for admission under community reservation. The ceiling limit of Annual Income of the family of candidate is Rs.4,50,000/-.
- j) Medical Certificate for Visually/Orthopaedically Handicapped (Percentage of disability
Selection Process: Selection is made based on the marks obtained by the applicant in the Degree Examination for Part -III. In the case of Commerce optional, the marks of P.G. Examination will be considered. A reduction of one point in the index mark for every repeated chance will be made.
How to Apply For University of Calicut B.Ed Admission 2017
- Applicants need to open an official web page.
- Search for the link named Calicut University B.Ed application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the required details without mistakes in form.
- Attach pass photo along with the application.
- Pay the application fee as Rs.100/-.
- Postulants can collect an application form from the colleges concerned.
Also, Check: Patna University Result 2017
We have provided you with this post each & every information regarding the Calicut University B.Ed Admission 2017. If you any questions related to University of Calicut Admission 2017 send us via comment box. We will give the answer as soon as. For the latest updates related other University Admission visit this site home page and searching into the search box. Keep in touch and check daily this site.
Incoming search terms:
- calicut university b ed admission 2017
- centralised b ed admission 2017 calicut university
- bed merit list calicutuniversity
- calicut university b ed online application
- calicut university BEd admission 2017 details
- calicut university bed online registratoin
- calicut university BED2017allotment date
- calicut university bped rank list
- calicut university last date for b ed online
- calicut university sc st registration